Monday, March 14, 2011

What's going on?


I asked this question so many times today, I decided to just stop asking. On a normal day, it is extremely frustrating that nobody tells me anything; right now? It's just feels blatantly malicious. Case in point: I somehow managed to be the only person in the entire school (including students) that was not notified that there would be no school lunch today. Oops? Guess I should have figured that one out on my own.

As far as the blackout I mentioned previously: it seems that news of the impending blackout was enough to scare people into efficiency. Enough energy was saved that today's blackout was postponed and/or cancelled. To quickly douse that suspiciously positive note, I also heard that the energy rationing may last as long as the end of April.

Also,
the Miyavi fanclub trip was canceled.
...


*...sigh* Baer

No comments:

Post a Comment